The nozzle's multi-channeled
casting develops a unique, massive, single-tier pattern
producing individual arching trajectories that expand
to form prismatic liquid crystals many times larger
than the original cleat streams. This effect lets water
crystals reflect different colors of light simultaneously,
resulting in what can only be described as "eye
Properly lit from below at night, the Special Heavy
Water Arch provides two gorgeous effects for the price
of one: the white-gold, elegant, refined horn shape
of the arch itself, and its own shimmering reflection.
Perfect for center pond installations where room for
reflection is used to its greatest advantage.
- Excellent pattern stability even in moderate wind
- The Special Heavy Water Arch nozzle is water level
independent and can be located in "dry"
- The Special Heavy Water Arch nozzle has a 3"
female NPT connection.
- For proper performance the water supply should be
reasonably non-turbulent. This can be achieved by
providing a straight length of feed pipe prior to
the nozzle equivalent to eight pipe diameters.
- Provide a basket strainer for nozzle protection.
Maximum 5/32" diameter perforations.