A pulsating sphere of interconnected discs of water that rise above the water on a stand, creating a mesmerizing dandelion-like effect. The sphere appears sculptural even when not in use as a water feature, and is ideal for enclosed malls, foyers, and areas that are free of wind.
A pulsating sphere of interconnecting discs of water, the Dandelion Sphere closely resembles a modern sculptured piece when not in use as a water feature. Ideal in enclosed malls. foyers and areas which are free of wind. Breathtaking when illuminated.
Not water level dependent.
Construction shall be cast bronze, machined brass, and copper. Nozzles are easily cleaned, individually adjustable, and removable.
Stand – Contact Crystal Fountains Inc.
For optimum effect
1. Requires fine screening at pump 1/16″ (.063″ / 1.5mm) openings
More information can be found on the cut sheet
- Nozzles are easily cleaned, individually adjustable, and removable
- Multiple sizes depending on which NDS you choose
- Made of cast bronze, machined bronze, and copper
- Not water level dependent