Deck Level Crown Jet
The NLF is a versatile, smaller jet that can be used in play decks or in a fountain. Ideal for small and medium sized pools, this jet provides gentle spray coverage and a cooling effect. The pretty, vertical tulip shape provides for a nice aesthetic and addition to outdoor and indoor areas.
Designed for casting into spray aprons in public playgrounds to ensure vandal resistant installation, or used in small and medium sized pools. Gentle spray coverage. The angled crown jet NFL076 can be used as a decorative spray feature for swimming pools and can aid in the cooling of the pool water in a hot climate.
Not water level dependent
Construction shall be machined cast bronze and/or brass. Face plate shall be removable for easy cleaning by using a security key. A winter cover shall be available for proper winterization of the water system.
WMF082 – Security key (face plate removed)
WMF081 – Winter Cover
ASU100 – 15º swivel connection for directional alignment of nozzle
- Requires fine screening at pump for optimum effect (suction strainer openings 0.040″)
- For interactive play do not exceed 20 feet per second = 7.6 US gpm
- Contact Crystal Fountains for customized hole patterns.
If you have questions on this product please call 631-467-5115.
- Optional winter cover available
- Optional alignment swivel available (ASU)
- Made of machined cast bronze with removable, flush-mounted faceplate for easy cleaning with optional security key
- Not water level dependent