Deck Level Crown Jet
The NLF is a versatile, smaller jet that can be used in play decks or in a fountain. Ideal for small and medium-sized pools, this jet provides gentle spray coverage and a cooling effect. The pretty, vertical tulip shape provides for a nice aesthetic and addition to outdoor and indoor areas.
Designed for casting into spray aprons in public playgrounds to ensure vandal-resistant installation, or used in small and medium-sized pools. Gentle spray coverage. The angled crown jet NFL076 can be used as a decorative spray feature for swimming pools and can aid in the cooling of the pool water in a hot climate.
Not water level dependent
Construction shall be machined cast bronze and/or brass. Faceplate shall be removable for easy cleaning by using a security key. A winter cover shall be available for proper winterization of the water system.
WMF082 – Security key (face plate removed)
WMF081 – Winter Cover
ASU100 – 15º swivel connection for directional alignment of nozzle
- Requires fine screening at pump for optimum effect (suction strainer openings 0.040″)
- For interactive play do not exceed 20 feet per second = 7.6 US gpm
- Contact Crystal Fountains for customized hole patterns.
If you have questions on this product please call 631-467-5115.
- Optional winter cover available
- Optional alignment swivel available (ASU)
- Made of machined cast bronze with removable, flush-mounted faceplate for easy cleaning with optional security key
- Not water level dependent