Plume Jet (NEF)
Similar to the NEA, the NEF Plume Jets create an elongated column of water with plume. With streams ranging from ½” to 2” in diameter and with a burst of plume effect at the peak, these jets are optimally used in medium-large sized displays.
An elongated column of water with Impressive vertical effects, the NEF Plume Jet produces an elegant “rooster tail” in gentle winds. Primarily for use in medium-sized and large displays.
Not water level dependent.
Construction shall be cast bronze with machined inner surface.
ASU Series – 15º swivel connection for directional alignment of nozzle
- Requires fine screening at pump for optimum effect(see chart below)
- Requires flow straightener for optimum effect
- Contact Crystal Foundations Inc. for detail specification, installation and operation details
- Contact Crystal Fountains Inc. for customized bore sizes
If you don’t find what you’re looking for please call us at 631-467-5115.
- Made of cast bronze
- Optional alignment swivel available (ASU)
- Not Water level dependent