This Rain Curtain produces a mesmerizing visual as droplets fall from great heights in slow motion, quietly, and without splash.
Spectacular effects of water droplets falling from great heights in slow motion, quietly and without splash. Laces may be installed up to 20 degrees from vertical without comprising the effectiveness of the rain curtain. Curtain can take many forms. Dazzling when illuminated.
Curtain Lace 600ft/200m spool, part no. NRC101
Curtain lace shall be Mylar® (clear polyester film), 1/4″ /6mm wide, 0.01″ /0.25mm thick.
Single Splash Suppressor part no. NRC300
Splash suppressor shall be clear PVC. To be located at water surface by a stabilizer bar (by others, note 4).
- Use only filtered and softened water to prevent clogging and discoloring of lace.
- Reserve 24″/ 610mm length for each lace segment in addition to desired height from trough to water level (“h” as shown).
- Water trough to be supplied by others, refer to document no. NRC600-D103 and D104 for construction and installation details.
- Stabilizer bar to be supplied by others refer to document no. NRC500-D103 and D104 for construction and installation details.
All of the products on this page are made of the highest quality materials.
- Laces installed up to 20 degrees from vertical without comprising the effectiveness of the rain curtain
- Dazzling when illuminated
- Curtain lace shall be Mylar (clear polyester film)