This Rain Curtain produces a mesmerizing visual as droplets fall from great heights in slow motion, quietly, and without a splash.
Spectacular effects of water droplets falling from great heights in slow motion, quietly and without a splash. Laces may be installed up to 20 degrees from vertical without comprising the effectiveness of the rain curtain. The curtain can take many forms. Dazzling when illuminated.
Curtain Lace 600ft/200m spool, part no. NRC101
Curtain lace shall be Mylar® (clear polyester film), 1/4″ /6mm wide, 0.01″ /0.25mm thick.
Single Splash Suppressor part no. NRC300
The splash suppressor shall be clear PVC. To be located at the water surface by a stabilizer bar (by others, note 4).
- Use only filtered and softened water to prevent clogging and discoloring of lace.
- Reserve 24″/ 610mm length for each lace segment in addition to desired height from trough to water level (“h” as shown).
- Water trough to be supplied by others, refer to document no. NRC600-D103 and D104 for construction and installation details.
- Stabilizer bar to be supplied by others refer to document no. NRC500-D103 and D104 for construction and installation details.
All of the products on this page are made of the highest quality materials.
- Laces installed up to 20 degrees from vertical without comprising the effectiveness of the rain curtain
- Dazzling when illuminated
- Curtain lace shall be Mylar (clear polyester film)