Sequencing Aerator Nozzle
The Crystal ChoreoSwitch is an exciting sequencing unit meant for fountains with no public access. Available in plume, aerator, or finger jet variations, the ChoreoSwitch allows for the creation of advanced fountain shows due to its high sequencing speed. This particular jet is a plume, and can activate up to 10 times per second while producing a powerful streamy effect with no waterhammer. Multiple ChoreoSwitches can be grouped together to produce a wide array of geometric patterns and the heights can be controlled through the use of a variable speed drive pump.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for please call us at 631-467-5115.
- Made of polycarbonate ABS with UV protection and 304/316 stainless steel
- Plastic nozzle
- Operates under 50/60 Hz AC signal for global applications
- Can be installed out of water or submerged
- Can be adjusted up to 5° for easy installation alignment
- Know when your unit is working – the ChoreoSwitch comes with a power current verifying LED light
- Unique to the ChoreoSwitch, a service door compartment allows easy debris clean-out for maintenance
- Optional Quick Connection Kit available
- Patented media isolation valve to protect the solenoid from corrosion.
- Not water level dependent