This Tulip Jet produces a clear, thick sheet of pulsating water which rises around a center point and falls in a perfect spherical decent. With its ability to produce very little sound or splash, this product is ideal for both serene and windy locations.
A clear, heavy-duty sheet of pulsating water in a mushroom-like form. When operated in a full sheet pattern, there is very little sounds or splash. Ideal for both serene and windy locations. Effective as a cooling and/or evaporative spray.
Not water level dependent.
Construction shall be machined bronze and brass with adjustable top cone.
ASU Series – 15º swivel connection for directional alignment of nozzle
For optimum effect
- Bottom of nozzle must be installed at water level.
- Water supply must be non-turbulent.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for please call us at 631-467-5115.
- Effective as a cooling and/or evaporative spray
- Optional alignment swivel available (ASU)
- Made of machined cast bronze and brass with adjustable top cone to adjust thickness of water and spread
- Standards with 25 or 35 degree cone
- Custom angled cones available
- Not water level dependent